Annual General Meeting & LTC Awards held on 7th October 2021
We were pleased to be able to hold our AGM, Court and LTC Awards in person this year and glad to welcome so many of our community to join us.
We celebrated the people we work with who have helped us raise awareness of who we help and how we help to those who might benefit from our support in the future.
We’re pleased to share the nominees and winners of our awards for raising awareness:
Raising Awareness of the Licensed Trade Charity Internally
These Awards go to the pub companies that have shown creativity and ingenuity in making their workforce aware of the Licensed Trade Charity and it’s services. There are 4 Awards in this category and the nominees are:
- Managed, Leased & Tenanted – up to 250 sites
- WINNER: Hall & Woodhouse
- HIGHLY COMMENDED: Joseph Holt
- Finalists: Fuller’s, JW Lees
- Managed – up to 250 sites
- WINNER: Livelyhood
- Finalists: Fuller’s, Hall & Woodhouse, Joseph Holt, JW Lees
- Managed, Leased & Tenanted – 251+ sites
- WINNER: Greene King
- Finalists: J D Wetherspoon, Stonegate Group
- Managed – 251+ sites
- WINNER: Mitchells & Butlers
- Finalists: Greene King, Wetherspoon, Stonegate Group
Raising Awareness of the Licensed Trade Charity Externally
This Award goes to the organisation who has shown creativity and ingenuity in promoting the Licensed Trade Charity to other companies, organisations and the press.
- WINNER: E&J Gallo Winery Europe
- Finalist: Danebury Vineyard
Raising Awareness of the Licensed Trade Charity through Fundraising
This Award goes to the fundraiser who has creatively raised awareness of the Charity and it’s services throughout the industry through raising funds for us.
- WINNER: Stonegate Group – The Fraud Team
- WINNER: Stonegate Group – Stories from down the Pub
- Finalists: Christopher Pollington, Marston’s
Raising Awareness of the Licensed Trade Charity through Partnerships
This Award goes to our partner organisations who have worked hard to widely raise awareness of the Charity.
- WINNER: BII
- WINNER: Tom Kerridge Media Ltd
- Finalists: 2EM, CPL Learning, Create Results Coaching, Only A Pavement Away, Relate, Roslyns Group