Our FREE and confidential 24/7 Helpline is delivered by Care First, a leader in delivering Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP).
Our Helpline provides immediate emotional support, advice, and practical information to address any work-related stress or personal issues.
Our helpline services are available to anyone who works or has worked in the licensed trade, irrespective of how long it is for.
We have clinically trained and qualified counsellors to help when you need someone to talk to. Whether you feel overwhelmed, and you don’t know where to turn or your emotional wellbeing is being negatively impacted by situations in your life that are beyond your control, our counsellors can offer:
- On the spot emotional support
- Up to 6 telephone counselling sessions
- Face to face counselling (eligibility assessment required for this)
This service provides managers with support, advice and tips on how to deal effectively with a wide range of people problems. These areas include:
- redundancy consultation
- bullying & harassment
- sickness absence and the return to work
- disciplinary procedures
- performance issues
- inter-personal difficulties
- disruptive behaviour in the workplace
We have Citizens Advice trained practical advisors who can help with a wide range of topics including:
- Debt & benefits
- family & personal issues
- legal enquiries, consumer & human rights
- health & wellbeing
- travel, transport, and holidays
- immigration and nationality citizenship