We value our members who help to raise awareness of the work we do and direct their colleagues, friends and family to us in times of need.
As a member, you can help contribute to and influence our work by:
- spreading the word about the Licensed Trade Charity wherever and whenever possible
- voting at our AGM
- applying to become a trustee or co-opted trustee which will give you the opportunity to join one of our subcommittees such as Education and Charity Services
- receiving regular quarterly email updates from us telling you about the work we’re doing and what has been achieved
- having the opportunity to attend the Charity Awards Dinner
- receiving a Members email badge to include in your email signature
- And best of all, it’s free!
By getting involved you can help make a real difference to the lives of licensed trade families.
Membership Privacy Notice
Your privacy is important to the Licensed Trade Charity. You can find out more about how we use and protect any information we may hold about you here LTC Membership Privacy notice