We value our members who help to raise awareness of the work we do and direct their colleagues, friends and family to us in times of need.
As a member, you can help contribute to and influence our work by:
- spreading the word about the Licensed Trade Charity wherever and whenever possible. There are still lots of people who don’t know about us and you could change that.
- attending and voting at our AGM, helping to shape the future of the charity
- getting more involved by letting us know if you’d like to become a Trustee, Volunteer or join one of our sub-committees in areas such as Education and Charity Services and help change people’s lives.
- receiving regular quarterly email updates from us telling you about the work we’re doing and what has been achieved
- having the opportunity to attend the Charity Awards Dinner
- using our Member ebadge in your email signature to help increase awareness of what we do
- recommending the charity to your peer group and colleagues encouraging them to get in touch in times of need
- remembering us if you or your colleagues do any fundraising
- And best of all, it’s free!
By getting involved (and you can give as much or as little time as you want to around your work and home commitments), you can help make a real difference to the lives of licensed trade families.
Feel free to read our Membership booklet which you will find here LTC_Membership Booklet
Membership Privacy Notice
Your privacy is important to the Licensed Trade Charity. You can find out more about how we use and protect any information we may hold about you here LTC Membership Privacy notice