Do you own a pub or work for a pub company?
We offer a range of services for a wide range of issues including mental wellbeing, housing, health, money and education. Our free support package is like an Employee Assistance Programme for you and for your teams.
Our services are available to anyone from the trade, past or present, whether they have been in the trade for 3 days or 30 years and include:
- Access to our website – including around 60 downloadable help sheets on a range of topics
- Access to our helpline – available 24/7, 365 days a year. With practical and emotional guidance for a range of issues
- Immediate access to 6 free counselling sessions if needed
- Management Line
- Critical Incident Support
- Mental Health Training for Managers
For those people who have worked in the trade for 5 years or more and find themselves in need we are able to offer financial support* and additional support services. This could cover costs for everything from new white goods, to help with funeral costs or rent arrears.
“The free helpline and financial support programme offered by the Licensed Trade Charity is proving to be invaluable for us.”
– Suzanne Haydon, Head of HR at Stonegate
How licensed trade workers can benefit from our services
How we support managers and supervisors in the licensed trade
Request a LTC Pack
We can send you ‘LTC Packs’ designed to be displayed in a staff room or similar space where your teams can learn more about our free services and how to get in touch. Each pack contains a couple of posters and some leaflets for you to share. If you’d like to order some LTC packs just give us a few details below and we will post them to you.
- Please fill out the form, we will add your details to our database and send you an email each month with an update and details of any new services.
- Tell your teams about our website and resources
- Get in touch if we can help you firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01344 882770
- If you are an individual looking for practical, emotional or financial support, call our helpline – 0808 801 0550 – or email email@example.com
- Help us to help more people – if you know anyone else who runs a pub, bar, brewery etc then please tell them about us.
We are currently updating our website so that we deal with your request for LTC packs and get them in the post to you quicker than we are currently able to. While we carry out that work the form below maybe out of action for a little while. If you have any problems at all please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
“It is fantastic that we are able to offer our employees a free helpline that is provided by the Licensed Trade Charity to
support them in a wide range of challenges that they may face in their daily lives.”
– Mitchells & Butlers Head of Employee Relations, Caroline Davies.
You can view, download or print our awareness assets here.
Time To Open Up Poster
Time To Open Up Poster 2
Frequently Asked Questions
Tips - how to manage on a reduced income
Time To Open Up About Money Poster
Time To Open Up About Money - MPU for web
Time To Open Up About Money - Banner for web
We are proud to be working with and supported by pub companies all over the UK: