Do you own a pub or work for a pub company?
We offer a wide range of support for a wide range of issues including mental health, housing, health, money and education.
Our services are available to anyone from the trade, past or present, whether they have been in the trade for 3 days or 30 years and include:
- Access to our website – including around 60 downloadable help sheets on a range of topics
- Access to our helpline – available 24/7, 365 days a year. With practical and emotional guidance for a range of issues
- Immediate access to 6 free counselling sessions if needed
- Management Line
- Critical Incident Support
- Mental Health Training for Managers
We are also able to offer financial support to people who have worked in the trade for 5 years or more and find themselves in need. This could cover costs for everything from new white goods, to help with funeral costs or rent arrears.
Our free support package is like an Employee Assistance Programme
Our biggest challenge is reaching the people who need the help. We’re not asking businesses to do anything other than to let their staff know about us. Free of charge we can send you ‘Pub Packs’ for you to make available to your people. Each pack contains a couple of posters and some leaflets to share with the team.
“The free helpline and financial support programme offered by the Licensed Trade Charity is proving to be invaluable for us,” – Suzanne Haydon, Head of HR at Stonegate.
We have a brilliant film made with you in mind that shows how licensed trade workers can benefit from our services.
We would be happy to send you a pub packs for each of your pubs, just give us a few details and we’ll be in touch.
- Please fill out the form below to tell us how many packs you would like and give us a name and address to send them to
- Share our website with your people
- Take a look at our film & share it with your people
- Get in touch if we can help you email@example.com or on 01344 882770
Lastly a request from us:
- Help us to help more people – if you know anyone else who runs a pub then please tell them about us.