Order or download our posters and leaflets
We offer a range of services for a wide range of issues including mental wellbeing, housing, health, money and education. Our free support package is like an Employee Assistance Programme for you and for your teams.
Our services are available to anyone from the trade, past or present, whether they have been in the trade for 3 days or 30 years and include:
- Access to our website – a variety of downloadable help sheets offering tips and guidance on a range of topics
- Access to our helpline – available 24/7 for instant practical and emotional guidance for a range of issues
- Immediate access to 6 free counselling sessions if needed
- Management Line
- Critical Incident Support
For those people who have worked in the trade for 5 years or more and find themselves in need we are able to offer financial support (criteria applies) and additional support services. This could include payment for anything from new white goods, to funeral costs or rent arrears.
“The free helpline and financial support programme offered by the Licensed Trade Charity is proving to be invaluable for us.”
– Suzanne Haydon, Head of HR at Stonegate
Request an LTC pack
We can send you ‘LTC Packs’ designed to be displayed in a staff room or similar space where your teams can learn more about our free services and how to get in touch. Each pack contains a couple of posters and some leaflets for you to share.
- Please fill out the form, we will add your details to our database and send you an email each month with an update and details of any new services.
- Tell your teams about our website and resources
“It is fantastic that we are able to offer our employees a free helpline that is provided by the Licensed Trade Charity to
support them in a wide range of challenges that they may face in their daily lives.”
– Mitchells & Butlers Head of Employee Relations, Caroline Davies.
You can view, download or print our awareness assets here.
Because Everyone Needs a Little TLC
Get you back to what you do best
Who the LTC can support
Because everyone needs a little TLC
Menopause at work
Call LTC helpline
We're here to help
We are proud to be working with and supported by pub companies all over the UK: