Do you own a pub or work for a pub company?
We offer a range of support for a wide range of issues including mental wellbeing, housing, health, money and education.
Our services are available to anyone from the trade, past or present, whether they have been in the trade for 3 days or 30 years and include:
- Access to our website – including around 60 downloadable help sheets on a range of topics
- Access to our helpline – available 24/7, 365 days a year. With practical and emotional guidance for a range of issues
- Immediate access to 6 free counselling sessions if needed
- Management Line
- Critical Incident Support
- Mental Health Training for Managers
For those people who have worked in the trade for 5 years or more and find themselves in need we are able to offer financial support* and additional support services. This could cover costs for everything from new white goods, to help with funeral costs or rent arrears.
Our free support package is like an Employee Assistance Programme for you and for your teams.
Our services are given free of charge and we can send you ‘Pub Packs’ to help you let your people know about the support and how to get in touch. Each pack contains a couple of posters and some leaflets for you to share. If you’d like to order some pub packs just give us a few details below and we will get them in the post to you.
Our services are given free of charge, we ask, in return, that you help us reach more people who could benefit from our support. Tell your teams, family, friends and colleagues about us and put our helpline number into your phone 0808 801 0550 so that you have it if you need to use it or pass it on.
We have a couple of films that you can use.
- The first shows how licensed trade workers can benefit from our services – https://vimeo.com/297725920
- The second gives your Managers more information so that they can talk to their teams about our support – https://vimeo.com/361803549
“The free helpline and financial support programme offered by the Licensed Trade Charity is proving to be invaluable for us.”
– Suzanne Haydon, Head of HR at Stonegate
- Please fill out the form below to tell us how many packs you would like and give us a name and address to send them to. We will add your details to our database and send you an email each month with an update and details of any new services.
- Share our website with your people
- Take a look at our films and share them with your people
- Get in touch if we can help you firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01344 882770
- If you are an individual looking for practical, emotional or financial support, call our helpline – 0808 801 0550 – or email email@example.com
Lastly a request from us:
- Help us to help more people – if you know anyone else who runs a pub then please tell them about us.