At the Licensed Trade Charity we run a number of events each year and are proud to take part in many others where we are invited to:
- Give a speech or presentation and use the opportunity to tell more licensed trade people about the work we do and how we support people who work in the hospitality sector
- Attend as a guest and use the opportunity to network to spread the word about how we help
- Deliver a raffle to raise funds for the charities work on the night.
If you’d like us to take part in your event please get in touch and email Paula Smith, Head of Marketing at email@example.com
In 2020 we were due to host :
- Our annual fundraising LTC National Golf Tournament, with heats taking place all around the UK.
- Pedalling for Pubs – A sponsored 335km ride across Jordan in support of the our charity.
- Annual General Meeting & Volunteer Awards Dinner – guests have the chance to hear about our work and achievements in the year and to celebrate our supporters.
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis and the social distancing restrictions in place our events are either postponed or taking place online.