The Licensed Trade Charity and CPL Learning have partnered to offer an online training platform, free of charge, to the licensed trade sector.
Never has the hospitality industry faced more troubling times and we’ve joined forces with CPL learning to help those affected by COVID-19 to stay ahead of the training they need to get back to work or to stay ready for work when their furlough ends or they find a new position.
The CPL learning ‘Ready to Serve’ programme has to been designed to help licensed trade businesses re-open for trade now that COVID-19 lockdown restrictions are being lifted
Compliance for Reopening
- COVID Secure Team Members – this module is mandatory
- Guest Excellence
- Age Verification
- Allergens (Front of house and back of house modules)
- Planning Delivery and Takeaway
- Food Safety
- Fire Safety
- Cellar Premises
- Maintenance and Hygiene
Hospitality in a Sterile World
- Creating Hospitality in a Sterile World
- Hospitality and Service
- How to Deal with Guests Who Break the Rules
Spirit Service – Foundation Skills
- Preparing Garnishes for Spirit Based Drinks
- Setting Your Spirit Station
- Glassware for Spirits – Top Tips
- Pouring and Building Spirit Based Drinks
Once you have registered you can re-login to your account here.