How we can help you
Bursaries are given to help families most in need of our support.
- It might be that you feel your child is not getting the best education in their current school to enable them to fulfil their full potential
- You might work long hours or be in a difficult situation that is impacting on your child’s home life and affecting their school work
If you think your child would benefit from attending LVS Ascot and you have worked in the drinks industry for 5 years, you might be eligible for our help.
LVS Ascot is a co-educational day and boarding school for young people aged 4-18.
It is owned and operated by the Licensed Trade Charity. One of our aims as a charity is to provide excellent education. As our founders are from the licensed drinks trade, we offer preferential rates and places to children whose parents work in the industry. We also offer educational sponsorship to families working in the trade who are facing difficult circumstances.
LVS Ascot offers
- A secure, happy and flexible school environment
- A broad and balanced curriculum, taught in small class groups
- A learning environment that challenges, enthuses and encourages initiative
- Renowned pastoral care and highly trained staff
- Purpose-built campus with on-site boarding if required
The level of sponsorship is awarded depending on your level of income and financial assets. We will visit you at home to discuss your needs and meet you and your child.
How to apply for a Bursary at LVS Ascot
If you think your family or someone you know could benefit, please get in touch with Carolyn and her team on 01344 898 550 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your initial contact with the team, they will send you an application form and guide you through the process.
The Licensed Trade Charity may use their discretion to alter the criteria or information for a Bursary at any time. Parents should continue with their application for a state school place whilst their application for a Bursary at LVS Ascot is being considered.