Do you own a pub or are you a pub company?
We offer a wide range of support for a wide range of issues including mental health, housing, health, money and education. Our services are available to anyone from the trade, past or present, whether they have been in the trade for 3 days or 30 years and include:
- Access to our website – including around 60 downloadable help sheets on a range of topics
- Access to our helpline – available 24/7, 365 days a year. With practical and emotional guidance for a range of issues
- Immediate access to 6 free counselling sessions if needed
- Management Line
- Critical Incident Support
- Mental Health Training for Managers
We are also able to offer financial support to people who have worked in the trade for 5 years or more and find themselves in need. This could cover costs for everything from new white goods, to help with funeral costs or rent arrears.
Our ‘About Us’ page includes a short film that shows the services we offer and how we can help. Please take a look and feel free to share it with your people – https://www.licensedtradecharity.org.uk/about-us/
Our biggest challenge is reaching the people who need the help. We’re not asking businesses to do anything other than to let their staff know about us.
We would be happy to send you one of our pub packs for each of your pubs – these include a couple of posters for you to put up in a staff area of the business and 5 of our small information booklets that will give more details about our help.
- Please fill out the form below to tell us how many packs you would like and give us a name and address to send them to
- Share our website with your people
- Take a look at our film & share it with your people
- Get in touch if we can help you licensedtradecharity.org.uk or on 0808 801 0550
Lastly a request from us:
- Help us to help more people – if you know anyone else who runs a pub then please tell them about us.