It’s common in the trade to be tied to your accomodation due to your job role within a pub, bar or similar licensed premises and when that role changes or ends, you might be struggling to find alternative housing. If this is the case, or if you are just having a tough time with your current situation, we can help get you into a new home.

The Licensed Trade Charity have a partnership and priority scheme in place with Anchor Hanover. When people over 55 years old who work(ed) in the industry call us with housing troubles, we  we are able to get them into secure, affordable homes. The rented accommodation, typically either bungalows or flats, is overseen by a manager, and has access to a 24-hour emergency call system. Anchor also provides a number of extra-care properties, which provide a balance of care between the standard retirement property and a care home.  Visit their website by clicking here.