Your emotional wellbeing is as important as your physical health, and we can only be well and reach our potential when we are in good shape both physically and psychologically.
Working in the licenced trade can bring its own unique challenges in addition to the increased stress caused by the fast pace of life. This year COVID-19 has been a major contributor to poor mental health increasing anxiety, depression, and OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorder) for many.
That is why we offer a 24/7, confidential, helpline for anyone from the trade to access professional mental wellbeing support FREE OF CHARGE.
All you need to do is call our helpline on 0808 801 0550, anytime, day or night, and chose the emotional support option. Your call will be answered by one of our experienced and qualified counsellors who will listen and recommend the best way forward.
Our helpline staff can help with:
- ‘in the moment’ support which may be solution focused and could include practical, pragmatic ways of coping with stress and anxiety effectively.
- CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy), if appropriate
- 6 sessions of telephone counselling (subject to assessment)
- Face to face counselling (eligibility assessment required for this)
- additional signposting when needed
All our services are confidential, your employer does not need to know (unless you decide to share it with them) and we will not share your details with anyone.
There is no cost, no waiting lists, just timely professional support to help you get better and your life back on track.