Donate to the Licensed Trade Charity
You can help change the lives of those who need it in the licensed trade.
You can contribute toward clearing someone’s debt or paying for a child’s education. Every donation will go toward helping people from the trade.
- £100 would cover 6 weeks of parking costs when someone has to undergo treatment for cancer.
- £100 would cover the cost of a child’s bed
- £100 would cover school uniform for a child starting school
- £100 would cover a debt relief order so that someone can clear their debts
- £100 would allow someone to buy food for their family for a weekend when they have no money
- £100 can give some peace of mind to someone in a difficult situation
Thank you to Mother Shipton Inn who contributed to raising £10,000 for the Licensed Trade Charity at our annual charity golf tournament
Here’s how you can donate to our charity:
Bank Name: Metro Bank PLC
Branch Address: 2-24 Farnham Road, Slough, SL1 3TA
Account Name: Licensed Trade Charity
Sort Code: 23-05-80
Account Number: 15189169
IBAN: GB86 MYMB 230580 15189169
SWIFT/BIC Code: MYMBGB2L
Send a cheque to:
Licensed Trade Charity, Heatherley, London Road, Ascot, Berks SL5 8DR
Addressed to ‘Licensed Trade Charity’
Please provide a reference of some description with your donation, for example “Web donation”.
Short’s and Oakman Inns were part of a hugely successful night which raised £4,385 for our charity at our annual Boxing event in October 2018.