Working with charities and intermediaries
If you have a client that needs support
We regularly give financial support to individuals who are referred to us by other charities and public sector organisations.
This financial support aims to help people out of difficult situations, when that support isnt available elsewhere. It could be securing somewhere to live by paying rent and deposit, to helping with disability aids. Most of our support is given in short term hardship grants for people who don’t have enough to live on.
To be considered for financial support, individuals should meet our criteria
- Worked in a pub, bar, brewery or supporting role within the UK for five continuous years or more.
- This role could be part or full time, but should be the main job.
- The applicant could be the dependent or partner of someone who meets the above criteria..
- Complete this application form
- Return to our Charity Services Team
The case will then be reviewed by us, and we may do a visit to your client, or ask for more information.
If you need any more information, please call our direct support team on 01344 898550.
For more information our applicant eligibility contact our team.
Thank you to all charities and referring agencies for the support you provide to those working in the licensed drinks trade. We are grateful for your contribution in helping us produce specialist support literature and issue-led factsheets.
Working together, we bring expertise and specialist guidance to those that work in or have retired from the licensed drinks trade.