0808 801 0550
Lines open 24/7. Call FREE.
You can talk to
us about anything


There is an occupational hazzard in living where you work and you could find yourself homeless if:

  • you have struggled financially and your pub is placed in administration
  • you’ve split up with your partner and have had to move out of the pub/your home
  • you have left rented accommodation and have nowhere else to go.

If you’re homeless, or threatened with homelessness in the next 28 days, call us 0808 801 0550 and we can talk you through what you should do next. You may be able to get immediate help from you’re your local housing authority. It depends on your personal situation and the reason why you have nowhere to live. 

Find out how we helped John when his pub closed due to financial pressures.

Popular Housing Issues topics you may find useful

  • If you are disabled, or live with someone who has a disability, you may need to adapt your house or flat to make life at home easier, safer and more comfortable. This factsheet provides information on the kinds of adaptations you might want to...
    Date Updated: 29/11/2013
  • If you are living in rented property which is in an unsatisfactory condition, there may be several ways of getting repairs or improvements done. However, it's as well to be aware that trying to get a repair done may put your tenancy at risk. If you...
    Date Updated: 29/11/2013
  • Flooding UPDATED
    We help people working in pubs, bars and breweries that have been affected by the floods - call us free on 0808 801 0550. We can help you right now through our: 1. Helpline 0808 801 0550, which is open seven days a week and offers guidance on...
    Date Updated: 31/12/2015